This week I’m sharing a post from another blog I’m connected with, t2diabetespioneer. (If I could figure out how to simply reblog it, I would.)
- Its most common side effect is weight loss.
- A natural sleep aid.
- It’s free! (Or can be, anyway.)
- Slows the aging process.
- Gives your brain a boost.
- This ‘drug’ is never subject to recalls.
- Makes you happy.
- Improves your appearance.
- Reduces risk of heart disease and some cancers.
- It makes every other physical activity, from golf to sex to unloading groceries, easier.