1. (The cartoon doesn’t look as good online as it does in the print version, but they don’t publish newspaper pages on the web, just content.)
3. I can’t believe I ate the whole thing. But you can read about it here.
4. Carla Rose, former owner of the Rosewood on Main, makes the best pies I’ve ever tasted. How the heck does she stay so thin? Details here.
5. Oops, turns out I had five servings of ice cream that day back in the summer of 2012. My bad. Read about it here.
6. I’ve got so many posts on the Slow Carb Diet I should probably organize them on their own page. But here’s a starter post until I get around to that project.
I should probably note that Colleen did the cleanup work on this cartoon after I scanned in my drawing and selected the colors or she will never let me hear the end of it…